Board Certified Behavior Analyst – BCBA
Innovative Behavior Options is a leading provider of in-home, center based, and in-school ABA Therapy for clients on the autism spectrum.
We are seeking candidates to join the team as Board Certified Behavior Analyst – BCBA
Job Responsibilities and Requirements:
- Designs, implements, and monitors comprehensive behavioral assessment and behavioral treatment programs.
- Coordinates case management activities and train parents or other caregivers to implement treatment programs.
- Designs and implements comprehensive behavioral assessment and behavioral treatment programs in school, home, and other community settings.
- Provides consultative services to parents, teachers, and other clinical/educational personnel, trains staff as needed, and coordinates home and school communication.
- Conducts frequent supervision and training of clinical staff and trainees.
- Conducts self professionally, responsibly and ethically.
- Completes all paperwork and documentation in a timely manner.
- Completes tasks related to the conduct of clinical services.
- Maintains good standing with the Behavior Analyst Certification Board (BACB)
- Adheres to the BACB Professional and Ethical Compliance Code for Behavior Analysts
- Travel may be required (no overnight; all within Metro Atlanta and surrounding areas)
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive salary based on education and experience
- Benefits package including health insurance with 100% of employee premium paid
- 401K with 4% matching contribution after one year of service
- Annual License Fee and CE Reimbursement up to $500 annually
- Short-term disability
- PTO and paid holidays
- Relocation assistance available for out of area applicants
- Professional Liability Insurance
- Laptop provided
- Safety Care Training Provided
Education and Credentials:
- Master’s degree in Psychology, Education, or related field.
- Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA)
- Bachelor’s degree in Psychology, Education, or related field.
Innovative Behavior Options is an Equal Opportunity Employer and it is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all people without regard to age, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, disability, gender, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by statute, and to promote the full realization of an inclusive employment and service policy.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time